Floating press mould based two-way counter pressing is implemented in TITAN 900F series hydraulic pressing machines which provides excellent quality of mixture consolidation while mould pressing.
Series F pressing machine (F means floating frame) is designed as follows. Master cylinder and two high speed cylinders (for quick movements) are installed at the top. Stationary punch securely fixed to the under frame is installed at the bottom.
The most important moment is that the frame, where the matrix fixed into, is not securely fixed and is actuated by two cylinders which are alongside of the press. At the moment of pressing the frame goes down (both cylinder cavities are unloaded) and the frame is capable to move freely depending on force applied to it. While pressing the top cylinder produces a high pressure that is counteracted by the bottom punches through fully unloaded frame. In this case action force of the top cylinders is equal to counter-force of the bottom securely fixed punches.
Weakness of such construction design is that when mould pressing of high products it is required the very high pressures to press them out (to unload them from the press mould) which are comparable to pressing force.
Pressing out in series F pressing machines we can carry out by means of driving the frame side cylinders. These cylinders are not possible to compare in force to the base cylinders that a little limits use of such kind of presses. By high products are meant blocks with height more than 120-150 mm.
Undoubtedly force of pressing out (form removal) is very much different depending on type of raw materials. Series F pressing machines are widely used in mould pressing of silica products (silica brick and blocks), where they made a good showing.
TITAN 900F hydraulic pressing machine was designed to manufacture a wide range of products:[dt_vc_list dividers=”false”]
- Silica brick
- common ceramic bricks
- other products with size of up to 900*1130*180 mm
TITAN 900F high-pressure brick making machines have Siemens controller based control system, power efficient and variable pumps, proportional hydraulics and motion control on the base of magnetostrictive sensors. All of this provides utmost reliability and positional accuracy.
We use completing parts of trusted suppliers only!
- Huade proportional hydraulics (Bosch-Rexroth licensed);
- Series PV variable pumps from Yeoshe (Taiwan);
- Siemens controller based control system;
- Schneider electrical components;
- Mean Well electrical power units;
- Senspro linear movement sensors;
- Wika pressure sensors;
- Weinview big size operator touch panel;
- Electric motors as per Siemens standard;
- Pipe connections according to DIN 3865/DIN EN ISO 8434-4;
- We use standard hydraulics according to ISO 4401 only.
Working — 26 Mpa[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”Main cylinder diameter” list_icon=”Defaults-arrows-v”]600 mm.[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”Base cylinders” list_icon=”Defaults-thumbs-o-up”]Bodies of base cylinders are manufactured from solid forgings.[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”Maximum punch stroke” list_icon=”Defaults-check-square-o”]450 mm.[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”Availability of high speed cylinders” list_icon=”Defaults-info”]There are two high-speed cylinders which are also involved in pressing process.[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”Diameter of high speed cylinders” list_icon=”Defaults-steam”]80 mm.[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”Type of hydraulic valves” list_icon=”Defaults-line-chart”]Proportional (it makes possible to provide slow speed sharp finishing).[/info_list_item][/info_list]
- Cooler based cooling system;
- Punch heating system;
- High resistant press moulds (metal ceramics).
[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”Hydraulic system oil capacity” list_icon=”Defaults-flask”]2000 liters.[/info_list_item][/info_list]
TITAN 900F series pressing machines - this is a wide range of manufactured products and uncompromising quality!
In this case installation of large number of pressing machines is done as part of one manufacturing line.
Key benefits of such conception are:
- Linear growth of costs while manufacturing expansion.
- Line service is done in nonstop operation.
- Excellent price/investments ratio.
- High quality of products.
- Full automation possibility.
- Simplicity in operation.
- Wide range of press moulds including lego-brick shape products.
- High quality of brick and tile.
- High productivity.
- Full automation.
- Relatively small investments.
- Mechanical part of TITAN 900F series high-pressure brick making machines is done relatively simple that makes easy maintenance and setup.
- TITAN 900F series pressing machines are overdesigned presses. We use a rugged casting design frame. Bodies of base cylinders are made according to advanced and expensive solid forging technology that ensures absence of defects.
- TITAN 900F series pressing machines are capable to manufacture a wide range of products
- TITAN 900F series pressing machines have a plenty of software locks. Operator does not need to put his hands inside the pressing work area due to clever design of pressing machine and its full automation.
- Pressing machines are controlled by Siemens controller and provide full automatic operation mode.
- Power efficiency. Our pressing machines are equipped with advanced power efficient Yeoshe Series PV variable axial piston pump.
- High productivity. Modification of TITAN 900F series pressing machine provides productivity at the level of 4700 bricks per hour. Operating speed of our new D series pressing machines are often greater than operating speed of previous pressing machines exponentially that makes possible to have a huge growth of productivity at relatively small investments.
- High pressing force. TITAN 900F pressing machine provides a big pressing force – up to 900 ton-forces. Such pressing force is more than sufficient to manufacture a very strong brick.
- TITAN 900F series pressing machines are equipped with magnetostrictive sensors which provide split-hair positional accuracy. Besides series F pressing machines are equipped with proportional hydraulics which make possible to provide slow speed sharp finishing with retention of utmost movement rate.
- Excellent quality of finished products.
- Bricks manufactured on this pressing machine are the very exact to their geometrical sizes and strong. We guarantee that working pressing force on our pressing machines will be not less than 250-260 kg/cm2 of the product