Do You Have A Project We Can Help With?
Series of TITAN 80D pressing machines develop further TITAN 80L Series and differ from it in the availability of full-featured bottom main cylinder which can be used for the symmetrical double-action pressing.
Using symmetrical double-action pressing somewhat improves mixture consolidation quality at heights in the range of 65-88 mm.
A wide variety of products can be manufactured on the series of TITAN 80D pressing machines:
- Regular shape facing bricks;
- Facade paving tiles.
Big modular manufacturing lines can be formed on the base of TITAN 80D hyper pressing machines as well they can be used in the arrangement of mini-plants for the manufacturing of front bricks, paving bricks, and other materials.
The TITAN 80D pressing machines have a complex design as compared to the TITAN 80S pressing machines. Two pairs of punches are used in them in order to provide the forming of complex products with different facades, grooves, and other elements.
TITAN 80D high-pressure brick machines are relatively low-cost and at the same time, their usage extends the range of manufactured products significantly.
TITAN 80D high-pressure brick making machines are equipped with power-efficient pumps made by Eoshe company and they have a main electric motor with a capacity of 13 KW.
TITAN brick machines’ advantages:
- Big production capacity for brick and block production;
- High quality of the products;
- It is possible to produce bricks and blocks with a height up to 100 mm;
- High specific pressure on per brick basis during the sand-lime production process;
- Flexible and easy to program a computer control system based on Siemens PLC;
- Advanced sand-lime brick height stability algorithm;
- The special design of the raw materials feeding box which gives us the ability to feed raw materials in a very uniform way with many adjustments;
- Our molds have a detachable design with a changeable lining (plates made of tools steels, tungsten carbide, etc.);
- The main cylinder case is made out of one-piece forged steel part for its best quality;
- We have a separate hydraulic unit for the oil heating, cooling, and cleaning;
- We use energy-efficient variable adjustment axial piston pumps;
- We use hydraulic valves with the feedback for the best possible positioning accuracy;
- Our hydraulic system is isolated from the outside air which protects it from the dust and moisture;
- Easy integration of the robotic arm and raw materials preparation control systems into the main control system of the press;
- We use remote assistance and diagnostics system over the Internet;
- Easy access to most of the press units for servicing;
- Flexible clamping force control which protects bricks from damage.
- Innovations in design. There is a lot of innovations in TITAN 80D design which makes it a unique machine on the market.
- Versatility. You can produce many kinds of bricks and blocks and pressing machine readjustment will take only a few minutes.
We use components only from trusted suppliers!
- Proportional Hydraulics – Hengli, Bosh-Rexroth, Parker;
- Oil Pumps – PV series Yeoshe (Taiwan), Parker (Germany), Yuken (Japan);
- Electrical Components – Schneider;
- Power Supplies – Mean Well;
- Linear Motion Sensors – Senspro;
- Pressure Sensors – Wika;
- HID Interface – Weinview;
- Control System – based on Siemens controller;
- Electric Motors – Siemens;
- Piping – DIN 3865/DIN EN ISO 8434-4;
- Hydraulic Valves – standard ISO 4401.
Technical Specifications – TITAN 80D
TITAN 80D – The Scope Of Application
For modular brick making plants.
TITAN 80D series brick presses are recommended for making high-quality bricks using Portland cement and other binding materials. In some cases, modifications of TITAN 80D brick presses with heated tables, moulds and punches can also be used to mould ceramic bricks using a semi-dry method. TITAN 80D brick hyper presses have the following advantages:
- High performance;
- Operation simplicity;
- A broad range of press moulds;
- High-quality bricks and tiles;
- Full automation;
- Relatively low investment.
For mini-brick making plants.
TITAN 80 D pressing machines are relatively low-cost, but at the same time, our clients do not need to sacrifice manufacturing capability and quality of finished products. Titan D high-pressure brick making machines are great to use on the arrangement of mini brick plants and have the following advantages in this case:
- Perfect mixture compaction;
- Simplicity of operation;
- Simplicity in formula selection for raw materials;
- Full automation possibility;
- Versatility (wide range of different including molds including lego-bricks, e.t.c.);
- Better product quality compared to all known technologies;
- High press performance;
- Relatively small investments.
Briquetting & Compacting Systems.
Machines of the ‘TITAN 80D’ series can be used as briquetting presses for different applications. You can utilize the unsurpassed speed and high pressures generated by them for shaping briquettes of various ore and nonmetallic materials.
TITAN 80D Brick Making Machine Video.
TITAN 80D Brick Making Machine Pictures