Series of TITAN 80 D pressing machines develop further Series of TITAN 80 L and differ from them in availability of full-featured bottom main cylinder which can be used for two-side reversed pressing.
Using of two-side reversed pressing somewhat improves mixture consolidation quality at heights in the range of 65-88 mm.
A wide variety of products can be manufactured on the series of TITAN 80 D pressing machines: lego-bricks, regular shape facing bricks, facade paving flagstones.
Big modular manufacturing lines can be formed on the base of TITAN 80 D hyper pressing machines as well they can be used in arrangement of mini plants for manufacturing of front bricks, paving flagstones and other materials.
Series of TITAN 80 L pressing machines have a complex design as compared to series of TITAN 80 S pressing machines. Two pairs of punches are used in them in order to provide formation of complex form products with different facades, grooves and other elements.
TITAN 80 L hyperpressing machines are relatively low-cost and at the same time their usage extends range of manufactured products significantly.
TITAN 80 L hyper pressing machines are equipped with power efficient vine pumps made by Japan Yuken company and drive with capacity of 13 KW.
We use completing parts of trusted suppliers only!
- Schneider electrical components
- Mean Well electrical power units
- Senspro linear movement sensors
- Wika pressure sensors
- Huade hydraulics (Bosch-Rexroth licensed)
- Weinview operator touch panel
- Yuken pumps (Japan)
- Schneider controller based control system
Working — 20 Mpa[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”Base cylinder diameter” list_icon=”Defaults-arrows-v”]200 mm.[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”Base cylinder” list_icon=”Defaults-thumbs-o-up”]Solid forged cylinder body.[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”Pump type” list_icon=”Defaults-cog gear”]Vane-type — Yuken.[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”Availability of cylinders” list_icon=”Defaults-check-square-o”]Two high-speed cylinders which are also involved in pressing process.[/info_list_item][/info_list]
Series of TITAN 80 D pressing machines - this is a wide range of manufactured products and uncompromising quality!
Series TITAN 80 L hyperpressing machines can be used as part of modular lines for manufacturing of lego-bricks, paving flagstones and other products. In this case installation of big amount of pressing machines is done as part of one manufacturing line.
Key benefits of such conception are:
- Linear growth of costs while manufacturing expansion.
- Line service is done in nonstop operation.
- Excellent price/investments ratio.
- High quality of products.
- Full automation possibility..
- Simplicity of operation.
- Wide range of press including moulds lego-brick shape products.
- High quality of brick and pivot flagstone.
- High manufacturing capability.
- Full automation.
- Relatively small investments.
- Mechanical part of series of TITAN D pressing machines is done relatively simple that makes easy maintenance and setup.
- Series of TITAN D pressing machines are overdesigned machines. We use a rugged cheek design frame. Bodies of base cylinders are made according to advanced and expensive one-piece forging technology that ensures absence of defects.
- Series of TITAN D pressing machines are specialized and therefore optimal for their design. Pressing machines are designed for manufacturing of lego-bricks and paving flagstones with size not more then 250*120*65 (up to 68 depending on degree of mixture consolidation).
- TITAN D pressing machines have a plenty of software locks. Operator does not need to put his hands inside the pressing work area due to clever design of pressing machine and its full automation.
- Pressing machines are controlled by Schneider controller and provide full automatic operation mode.
- Power efficiency. Our pressing machines are equipped with Yuken power efficient and silent pump.
- High manufacturing capability. Modification of TITAN 80 D pressing machine provides manufacturing capability at the level of 480-500 bricks per hour. Operating speed of our new D series of pressing machines are often greater than operating speed of previous pressing machines exponentially that makes possible to have a huge growth of manufacturing capability at relative small investments.
- High molding pressure. TITAN 80 D pressing machine provides a big molding pressure – about 82 tones per one product (competitors provide about 10-20 tones per 1 product). Such pressure is more than sufficient to manufacture very strong brick.
- Series of TITAN D pressing machines are equipped with magnetostrictive sensors which provide split-hair positional accuracy.
- Excellent quality of finished products. Bricks manufactured on this pressing machines are the very exact to their geometrical sizes and strong. We guarantee that working molding pressure of our pressing machines will be not less than 250-260 kg/cm2 of the product
[/dt_vc_list][ultimate_spacer height=”90″ height_on_tabs=”90″ height_on_tabs_portrait=”60″ height_on_mob_landscape=”60″ height_on_mob=”60″]