For modular brick making plants.
TITAN 400D series brick presses are recommended for making high-quality bricks using Portland cement and other binding materials. In some cases, modifications of TITAN 400D brick presses with heated tables, moulds and punches can also be used to mould ceramic bricks using a semi-dry method. TITAN 400D high-pressure brick presses have the following advantages:
- High performance;
- Operation simplicity;
- A broad range of press moulds;
- High-quality bricks and tiles;
- Full automation;
- Relatively low investment.
For two-layer terrazzo tiles making plants.
TITAN 400D series brick forming machine can be used for the production of two-layer terrazzo tiles with size up to 600×600 mm. Our tile forming unit is equipped with state-of-the-art servo drives for materials feeding devices and high-precision positioning. TITAN 400DB machines can produce very economical terrazzo tiles due to savings on the second layer which can be produced out of cheap materials.
For mini-brick making plants.
TITAN 400D pressing machines are relatively low-cost, but at the same time, our clients do not need to sacrifice manufacturing capability and quality of finished products. Titan 400D high-pressure brick making machines are great to use on the arrangement of mini brick plants and have the following advantages in this case:
- Perfect mixture compaction;
- The simplicity of operation;
- Simplicity in formula selection for raw materials;
- Fully-automatic operation;
- Versatility (wide range of different including molds including lego-bricks, e.t.c.);
- Better product quality compared to all known technologies;
- High press performance;
- Relatively small investments.
Briquetting & Compacting Systems.
Machines of the ‘TITAN 400D’ series can be used as briquetting presses for different applications. You can utilize the unsurpassed speed and high pressures generated by them for shaping briquettes of various ore and nonmetallic materials.