TITAN 240S series presses for the production of the colored paving flags, bricks and blocks provide the best quality of finished products and productivity.
TITAN 240S series press provides an opportunity to produce products in wide range including double-layer products:[dt_vc_list dividers=”false”]
- Colored double-layer paving flags (TITAN 240SC modification)
- Monochrome paving flags
- Facing brick
- Silicate brick
- General – purpose ceramic brick
- Blocks (TITAN 240SH modification)
- Facade tiles
- Other products sized up to 400 * 300 * 120 mm
TITAN 240S hyper presses’ construction is protected by various international patents. Lots of innovations are implemented in it - among them are servo actuators, Siemens control system, power efficient variable pumps with the load feedback, proportional feedback hydraulics, movement control based on magnetostriction sensors. All these things provide the highest possible reliability and positioning accuracy.
We use components only from reliable suppliers!
- Hengli proportional feedback hydraulics
- PV series adjustable pumps from Yeoshe (Taiwan)
- Control system based on Siemens controller
- Schneider electrical elements
- Mean Well power supply unit
- Senspro movement linear sensors
- Wika pressure sensors
- Weinview big size touchscreen operator panel
- Siemens electric motors
- Fittings according to DIN 3865 / DIN EN ISO 8434-4
- We use only standard hydraulics according to ISO 4401
- TITAN 240S series presses – a unique combination of operation speed and accuracy!
Operating – 29 Mpa[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”Main cylinder diameter” list_icon=”Defaults-arrows-v”]300 mm.[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”Main cylinders” list_icon=”Defaults-thumbs-o-up”]Main cylinders’ bodies are made of solid forging[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”Maximum operating punch stroke” list_icon=”Defaults-check-square-o”]280 mm.[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”Availability of high – speed cylinders” list_icon=”Defaults-info”]Two high-speed cylinders, which are engaged in the pressing process as well[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”High – speed cylinders’ diameter” list_icon=”Defaults-steam”]63 mm.[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”Hydraulic valve type” list_icon=”Defaults-line-chart”]Proportional feedback (which gives an opportunity to ensure the accurate finishing at low speed)[/info_list_item][/info_list]
[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”Performance” list_icon=”Defaults-cubes”]TITAN 240S = up to 2160 bricks per hour.[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”Size of pressing area” list_icon=”Defaults-arrows-h”]400*300 mm.[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”Optionally equipped” list_icon=”Defaults-star-o”]
- Air cooling system
- Water chiller or oil chiller
- Punch heating system
- Molds with high wear – resisting properties (metal – ceramics)
[/info_list_item][info_list_item list_title=”Operating hydraulic fluid filling volume” list_icon=”Defaults-flask”]800 liters[/info_list_item][/info_list]
TITAN 240S series presses - a unique combination of operation speed and accuracy!
1 Colored double-layer paving flags’ production possibility.
2 High press performance.
3 Simplicity in formula selection for raw materials.
4 Perfect mixture compaction.
5 Better product quality compared to all known technologies.
6 Full automation possibility.[/bsf-info-box]
1 High performance (comparable to turret presses).
3 Operation simplicity.
4 A broad range of press moulds.
5 High quality bricks and tiles.
6 Full automation.
7 Relatively low investment.[/bsf-info-box]
- Simplicity. The mechanical part of the TITAN 240S series presses ensures a simple operation and setup.
- Reliability. TITAN 240S series presses are created with a great margin of safety. We use a reliable cast design frame. Cases of main cylinders are created on the most advanced and expensive technology of solid forgings, which ensures the defect absence.
- Functionality. TITAN 240S series presses make producing products in a very broad range possible, including the unique opportunity for hyper presses to produce two-layer products (colored paving flags, etc.) almost without the operation speed reduction.
- Security. TITAN 240S presses have a great number of logical locks. The operator does not need to put his hands inside the pressing operating area due to the clever press design and its full automation. Depending on the equipment operation location, the press is produced in accordance with European or American safety standards.
- Automation. The presses are controlled by a Siemens controller and support fully automatic operation.
- Energy efficiency. Our presses are equipped with advanced highly – efficient adjustable axial piston pump of PV type.
- High performance. TITAN 240S press modification ensures performance at up to 2160 bricks per hour. The speed of our new S series presses often surpasses the previous presses speed by several times, which makes it possible to obtain a great performance boost with relatively low investment.
- Pressing high pressure. TITAN 240S brick press ensures a great pressing power – up to 240 ton-forces. Such pressure is enough for the high-quality paving flags and bricks production.
- Accuracy. TITAN 240S series presses are equipped with magnetostrictive sensors, that ensure the highest positioning accuracy. Besides, S series presses are equipped with proportional feedback hydraulics, which provides the accurate finishing at low speeds while preserving the highest movement speed.
- Excellent quality of finished products. The bricks, created on this press are very accurate in their geometric dimensions and solid. The maximum pressing pressure on this series presses, depending on the number of products in the mould form ranges from 266 to 360 kg / cm2.
[/dt_vc_list][ultimate_spacer height=”90″ height_on_tabs=”90″ height_on_tabs_portrait=”60″ height_on_mob_landscape=”60″ height_on_mob=”60″]
Press testing video