For the organization of paving tiles’ production plants.
TITAN 240SC series hyper presses are recommended for use as a basis for colored pavings tiles’ (DPT) organizing lines.
The main advantages of this press are:
1 Colored double-layer paving tiles’ production possibility.
2 High press performance.
3 Simplicity in formula selection for raw materials.
4 Perfect mixture compaction.
5 Better product quality compared to all known technologies.
6 Full automation possibility.
For the organization of factories producing facing bricks, including silicate technology.
TITAN 240S series brick presses are recommended for making high-quality facing bricks using Portland cement (Hyperpress bricks) or lime binding (silica-sand bricks). In separate cases, modifications of TITAN 240S brick presses with heated tables, moulds and punches can also be used to mould ceramic bricks using a semi-dry method. TITAN 240S brick hyper presses have the following advantages:
- High performance (comparable to turret presses);
- Operation simplicity;
- A broad range of press moulds;
- High-quality bricks and tiles;
- Full automation;
- Relatively low investment.
Modular brick plants.
TITAN 240S brick making machines can be used as a part of modular lines for the production of bricks, tiles, etc. In this case, many presses are installed in a single production line. The main advantages of this concept are:
1. With the expansion of production cost increases linearly.
2. Equipment maintenance is carried out without stopping the work.
3. Excellent value for money.
4. The best possible bricks’ quality.
5. Full automation is possible.
Solutions for small brick making plants.
Presses of the ‘TITAN 240S’ series are relatively cheap, but our customers do not have to sacrifice the productivity and quality of the finished products. Brick presses TITAN 240S are perfectly suitable for the organization of mini-plants and have the following advantages in this case:
- Easy to operate.
- Brick presses have a wide range of molds.
- Titan 80S can guarantee the best quality of bricks and tiles.
- High performance.
- Full automation.
- Relatively small investments.
- There is an option for customers with a restriction on the allocated electric power.
Briquetting & Compacting Systems.
Machines of the ‘TITAN 240S’ series can be used as briquetting presses for different applications. You can utilize the unsurpassed speed and high pressures generated by them for shaping briquettes of various ore and nonmetallic materials (salt, etc.)