Do You Have A Project We Can Help With?
TITAN 240S series presses for the production of the colored paving tiles, bricks, and blocks to provide the best quality of finished products and productivity.
TITAN 240S series press provides an opportunity to produce products in a wide range including two-layer products:
- Colored double-layer paving tiles (TITAN 240SC modification);
- Monochrome paving tiles;
- Facing brick;
- Silicate (sand-lime) brick;
- General-purpose ceramic brick;
- Blocks (TITAN 240SH modification);
- Facade tiles;
- Other products sized up to 400 * 300 * 120 mm.
TITAN brick machines’ advantages:
- Simplicity. The mechanical part of the TITAN 240S series presses ensures a simple operation and setup.
- Reliability. TITAN 240S series presses are created with a great margin of safety. We use a reliable cast design frame. Cases of main cylinders are created on the most advanced and expensive technology of solid forgings, which ensures the defect absence.
- Functionality. TITAN 240S series presses make producing products in a very broad range possible, including the unique opportunity for hyper presses to produce two-layer products (colored paving flags, etc.) almost without the operation speed reduction.
- Security. TITAN 240S presses have a great number of logical locks. The operator does not need to put his hands inside the pressing operating area due to the clever press design and its full automation. Depending on the equipment operation location, the press is produced in accordance with European or American safety standards.
- Automation. The presses are controlled by a Siemens controller and support fully automatic operation.
- Energy efficiency. Our presses are equipped with advanced highly – efficient adjustable axial piston pumps of PV type.
- High performance. TITAN 240S press modification ensures performance at up to 2160 bricks per hour. The speed of our new S series presses often surpasses the previous presses speed by several times, which makes it possible to obtain a great performance boost with relatively low investment.
- High compaction force. TITAN 240S brick press ensures a great compression force – up to 240 ton-forces. Such a force is enough for the high-quality paving flags and bricks production.
- Accuracy. TITAN 240S series presses are equipped with magnetostrictive sensors, that ensure the highest positioning accuracy. Besides, S series presses are equipped with proportional feedback hydraulics, which provides accurate finishing at low speeds while preserving the highest movement speed.
- Excellent quality of finished products. The bricks, created on this press are very accurate in their geometric dimensions and solid. The maximum pressing pressure on this series presses, depending on the number of products in the mold form ranges from 266 to 360 kg / cm2.
- Innovations in design. There is a lot of innovations in TITAN 240S design which makes it a unique machine on the market.
- Versatility. You can produce many kinds of bricks and blocks and pressing machine readjustment will take only a few minutes.
We use components only from trusted suppliers!
- Proportional Hydraulics – Hengli, Bosh-Rexroth, Parker;
- Oil Pumps – PV series Yeoshe (Taiwan), Parker (Germany), Yuken (Japan);
- Electrical Components – Schneider;
- Power Supplies – Mean Well;
- Linear Motion Sensors – Senspro;
- Pressure Sensors – Wika;
- HID Interface – Weinview;
- Control System – based on Siemens controller;
- Electric Motors – Siemens;
- Piping – DIN 3865/DIN EN ISO 8434-4;
- Hydraulic Valves – standard ISO 4401.
Technical Specifications – TITAN 240S
TITAN 240S – The Scope Of Application
For the organization of paving tiles’ production plants.
TITAN 240SC series hyper presses are recommended for use as a basis for colored pavings tiles’ (DPT) organizing lines.
The main advantages of this press are:
1 Colored double-layer paving tiles’ production possibility.
2 High press performance.
3 Simplicity in formula selection for raw materials.
4 Perfect mixture compaction.
5 Better product quality compared to all known technologies.
6 Full automation possibility.
For the organization of factories producing facing bricks, including silicate technology.
TITAN 240S series brick presses are recommended for making high-quality facing bricks using Portland cement (Hyperpress bricks) or lime binding (silica-sand bricks). In separate cases, modifications of TITAN 240S brick presses with heated tables, moulds and punches can also be used to mould ceramic bricks using a semi-dry method. TITAN 240S brick hyper presses have the following advantages:
- High performance (comparable to turret presses);
- Operation simplicity;
- A broad range of press moulds;
- High-quality bricks and tiles;
- Full automation;
- Relatively low investment.
Modular brick plants.
TITAN 240S brick making machines can be used as a part of modular lines for the production of bricks, tiles, etc. In this case, many presses are installed in a single production line. The main advantages of this concept are:
1. With the expansion of production cost increases linearly.
2. Equipment maintenance is carried out without stopping the work.
3. Excellent value for money.
4. The best possible bricks’ quality.
5. Full automation is possible.
Solutions for small brick making plants.
Presses of the ‘TITAN 240S’ series are relatively cheap, but our customers do not have to sacrifice the productivity and quality of the finished products. Brick presses TITAN 240S are perfectly suitable for the organization of mini-plants and have the following advantages in this case:
- Easy to operate.
- Brick presses have a wide range of molds.
- Titan 80S can guarantee the best quality of bricks and tiles.
- High performance.
- Full automation.
- Relatively small investments.
- There is an option for customers with a restriction on the allocated electric power.
Briquetting & Compacting Systems.
Machines of the ‘TITAN 240S’ series can be used as briquetting presses for different applications. You can utilize the unsurpassed speed and high pressures generated by them for shaping briquettes of various ore and nonmetallic materials (salt, etc.)
‘TITAN 240S’ Brick Machine Video.
TITAN 240S Brick Machine Pictures