Do You Have A Project Related To Materials Mixing?
TITAN series intensive mixers are the leaders of TITAN MACHINERY’s line of mixing equipment in terms of mixing quality.
Intensive mixers are very powerful units. Their working principle is based on quickly rotating blades. The uniformity of the mixture flow to the high-speed blades is provided by the incident flow, which is formed by the rotating crushing cylinder. The mixture flow is directed by special plows, which clean the pan’s walls as well. In our mixers, the mixture discharge is performed through a central discharging hole with a separate drive.
TITAN Intensive mixer can have a cermet (tungsten carbide) lining*. It provides long-term operation under the harshest conditions when working with highly abrasive raw materials. The pan’s surface is lined using different types of steel or other materials.
We produce intensive mixers in a wide assortment of standard sizes. We have also developed special options of intensive mixers (for mixing hazardous mixtures, etc.) for some exceptional cases.
Intensive mixers provide great mixing quality with excellent homogenization.
Intensive mixing is the process of homogenizing mixtures, which occurs by transferring a large amount of energy with the help of the mixer’s blades that rotate very fast. In this case, the particles that are being mixed break the bonds and conglomerates (lumps) between them. Intensive mixing is such a process that the particles are almost destroyed (milled). Intensive mixers are devices that are somewhere between conventional crushers and mills. In the process of such mixing, even the finest additives are evenly distributed. Such mixers are especially effective when finely dispersed additives (pigment, modifying additives) are added to the mixture.
Intensive mixers are more suitable for mixing dry, semi-dry mixtures and granulating different materials.
Intensive mixers, which have a variable-frequency drive can regulate the rotation speed of transfer shafts, the speed of rotation of the connection shafts, and, respectively, the linear speed at the end of the blade. The linear speed depends on the speed of the shaft rotation and on the diameter of the circle along which the blades rotate. The higher the linear speed of the blades’ end, the higher the energy transferred to the mixture particles. The drive power of an intensive mixer depends on the following parameters:
- Mixture amount in the cylinder;
- Mixture adhesiveness;
- The number of blades;
- Area and configuration of the blades’ surface;
- Diameter of the circle of blades’ rotation.
Advantages of TITAN MA mixer-mechanical activators:
- Perfect homogenization of almost any mixtures;
- Ability to mix dust-like components (pigments, binders, chemical additives);
- Opportunity to save on expensive components (pigments, binders, etc.);
- Opportunity to easily mix just a small amount of additives into a great number of aggregates;
- The best effect when mixing reinforcement fibers in concrete;
- Opportunity to work in granulator mode;
- The best effect when mixing silicate mixtures;
- During the grinding process, the shape of the particles of inert materials usually becomes better because they stop being flaky (the mixture particles acquire a more spherical shape, which is a better shape in terms of the concrete durability and the binder consumption);
- During the mixing process, the surfaces of the particles are literally peeled. Oxide films are removed, which allows increasing the adhesion of the particles to each other and the binder. The result is increased grade strength and reduced water absorption;
- The highest quality homogenization of mixtures, that no other types of mixers can provide. As a result, we receive a uniform distribution of the mixture particles in the mold, which determines the uniform density of the ready-mass products.
- When molding products, we usually need slightly less pressure in order to make the products of the same strength. As a result, when designing or modernizing production using TITAN iM mixers, we can use presses with a lower compression molding pressure.
We use components only from trusted suppliers!
- Proportional Hydraulics – Hengli, Bosh-Rexroth, Parker;
- Oil Pumps – PV series Yeoshe (Taiwan), Parker (Germany), Yuken (Japan);
- Electrical Components – Schneider;
- Power Supplies – Mean Well;
- Linear Motion Sensors – Senspro;
- Pressure Sensors – Wika;
- HID Interface – Weinview;
- Control System – based on Siemens controller;
- Electric Motors – Siemens;
- Piping – DIN 3865/DIN EN ISO 8434-4;
- Hydraulic Valves – standard ISO 4401.
TITAN iM Intensive Mixers Technical Data
Raw materials with high content of SiO2.
Intensive mixers and mechanical activation mixers can be used for mixing highly abrasive raw materials.
Intensive mixers are very successful in mixing raw materials for silica-sand technology.
Ceramic powders granulation.
Intensive mixers of TITAN iM series can be used for ceramic presses powders mixing and granulation.
Mixing of raw materials for firebricks.
Intensive mixers can prepare very good mixes for firebrick technology.
Soft (sedimentary rocks).
Intensive mixers can be used for mixing sedimentary rocks are raw materials for concrete bricks, blocks, and tiles. While used there is a big economical effect and cement saving.
TITAN iM intensive mixers are widely used for fine powder distribution in big batches with astonishing results. Intensive mixers can effectively distribute even small amounts of powders in almost any batch.
Intensive mixer video
TITAN iM intensive mixer pictures