Our company manufactures press equipment for various industries. Recently, we have developed a press for producing road and sidewalk curbstones using the press-filtering method of liquid concrete mixture. This production method offers significant advantages as it results in extremely strong products with a uniform distribution of the mixture throughout the volume of the curbstones. The press-filtering technology opens up new horizons and allows for the production of curbstones comparable to natural granite curbstones in terms of strength and frost resistance. Curbstones produced using press-filtering have a significantly longer service life compared to those produced using dry pressing technology (vibration presses, hyper presses) due to their higher density and fewer pores within the structure of the product. This type of curbstones is especially recommended for use in climatic zones with a high number of freezing/thawing cycles.
To achieve a premium appearance, our company utilizes specialized polishing lines that reveal the structure of artificial stone and simulate the appearance of polished natural granite curbstones.
Here are the key technical characteristics of the production line based on the TITAN 800WC:
- TITAN 800WC can simultaneously produce two standard road curbstones with dimensions of 1000x300x180 mm.
- Cycle time: 80 seconds.
- Productivity: 90 curbstones (90 linear meters) per hour.
- Recommended composition of the molding mixture per one road curbstones with dimensions of 1000x350x200 mm:
- Sand: 31 kg
- Fine aggregate (3-5 mm): 110 kg
- Cement (PC400): 37 kg
- Drinking water: up to a relative humidity of 20%. *The composition and proportions of the mixture components may vary depending on the type of raw materials.
- Installed power of all consumers in the production line: 200 kW.
- Installed power of the TITAN 800WC press: 30 kW.
- Estimated electricity consumption: 100 kW/h.
- The line is equipped with a polishing machine that allows for polishing three sides of the curbstones.
- The production line comes with a set of consumables (polishing materials, formwork release agent, etc.) and spare parts for one year of operation.
Please note that these specifications are approximate and may vary based on specific requirements and conditions.