Do You Have A Project Related To Bricks And Blocks Stacking?
TITAN CUBER packer is designed for grouping bricks, blocks, and paving slabs to reload them from a technological pallet further to a transport pallet. After reloading the items onto the transport pallet, the ready-made products can be packed in a film and draw tape.
The cuber is pretty versatile, thus, it can be installed on a forklift, overhead crane, and other lifting equipment.
Mechanization of manual labor
TITAN CUBER was designed to simplify the reloading of finished products from technological pallets to transport ones. In the process of manufacturing small-piece concrete products (bricks and blocks), the manufacturer realizes that he has to somehow mechanize the process of ready-made products’ reloading. Manual reloading demands much effort, besides, it reduces the overall productivity of the line and requires a large number of employees.
The cuber is used as an attachment to the forklift or as a separate device, which greatly facilitates the reloading. Thus, it can work in the reloading area alone without many employees.
Advantages of the TITAN CUBER cuber
- The TITAN CUBER is a universal instrument for grouping bricks, blocks, and tiles on a pallet.
- Opportunity to use on a forklift, overhead crane, or traveling crane.
- Opportunity to use at the loading area to create the loading cages for the shipment of ready-made products without a transport pallet.
- Savings. Using a grouper helps you to save on employees’ wages.
- Cuber provides the intactness of bevels and edges, which improves the overall appearance of the product.
We use components only from trusted suppliers!
- Proportional Hydraulics – Hengli, Bosh-Rexroth, Parker;
- Oil Pumps – PV series Yeoshe (Taiwan), Parker (Germany), Yuken (Japan);
- Electrical Components – Schneider;
- Power Supplies – Mean Well;
- Linear Motion Sensors – Senspro;
- Pressure Sensors – Wika;
- HID Interface – Weinview;
- Control System – based on Siemens controller;
- Electric Motors – Siemens;
- Piping – DIN 3865/DIN EN ISO 8434-4;
- Hydraulic Valves – standard ISO 4401.
TITAN CUBER spheres of application
Detailed description and specifications
For installation on a forklift.
In this design, the cuber is equipped with quick disconnect couplings. For the operation of the grouper, the loader should have a free edge of hydraulics because the cuber is equipped with two hydraulic cylinders.
Installation on the overhead crane.
If the cuber is installed on an overhead crane or any other crane (grabber, traveling crane, etc.), one will need a cuber design that has an autonomous hydraulic station.
The hydraulic station is quite small, it’s installed straight on the cuber, which provides reliable operation of the cuber hydraulic drives and high mobility of such a design.