Brick making machine
High-pressure brick making machines of TITAN 80S series can be used as part of large modular production line or for organizing mini-plants for the production of high-quality facing bricks, paving tiles and briquetting of various materials.
Presses of TITAN 80S series have relatively simple design that ensures machines’ high reliability.
Advanced control system guarantees very good accuracy and repeatability.
Titan 80S hydraulic brick making machines are the cheapest in our products range at the moment.
Brick machine of ‘S series’ have an excellent price/performance ratio.
Titan 80S series is based on our previous model – Titan 80PPSH. Design of PPSH machines proved being very successful and we managed to make it even more efficient in our new model.
At the moment we are producing two versions of TITAN 80S brick machines - TITAN 80S2 (for mobile brick plants) and TITAN 80S3 (higher performance model for stationary use). In technical terms, the differences between these models are not big: TITAN 80S2 has lower engine power (about 8 KW for TITAN 80S2 comparing with 15 KW for TITAN 80S3) and less productive pump. We offer TITAN 80S2 for those customers who have limitations as for the electric supply capacity (normally when brick machine is used as part of the mobile production line which shall be transported to different places).
In case buyer needs an uncompromising speed of the brick machine, we recommend TITAN 80S3.
Presses of the ‘S series’ were designed as compact as possible in order to ensure the possibility of using them in modular plants, when a large number of presses is installed in one line.
We use components only from trusted suppliers!
- Hydraulics – Huade (licensed Bosh-Rexroth)
- Oil Pumps – Yuken (Japan)
- Control System – based on Schneider controller
- Electrical Components – Schneider
- Power Supplies – Mean Well
- Linear motion sensors – Senspro
- Pressure sensors – Wika
- Weinview operator touch panel
Technical specification of TITAN 80S
The advantages of TITAN 80S brick making machines
- Simplicity. The mechanical design of the ‘TITAN S’ series brick machines is relatively simple, which facilitates maintenance and adjustment.
- Reliability. The ‘TITAN S’ series high-pressure brick machines are designed with a high margin of safety. We use a robust frame of the jaw structure. Cases of the main cylinders are made using the most advanced and expensive technology at the present moment – solid forgings, which guarantees it from defects.
- Functionality. High-pressure brick machines of the ‘TITAN S’ series are industry-specific and, as a result, optimal in their design. Presses are designed for the production of bricks and paving slabs with a size not exceeding 250 * 120 * 71 mm (up to 88 for some models).
- Safety. The TITAN 80S presses have a large number of software protection locks. The operator does not need to put his hands inside the working press zone due to the thoughtfulness of the press design and its full automation.
- Automation. Presses are controlled by the Schneider controller and provide a fully automatic mode of operation.
- Energy efficiency. Our presses are equipped with an energy efficient and quiet pump from Yuken.
- High performance. The modification of the TITAN S3 press ensures a productivity of 900-1000 bricks per hour. TITAN S2 has a slightly lower productivity – up to 500 bricks per hour. The speed of our new S-series presses often exceeds the speed of previous presses many times, which makes it possible to obtain a huge increase in productivity with relatively small investments.
- High-pressing pressure.TITAN 80S brick press provides a large pressing pressure – about 84 tons per brick (competitors provide about 10-20 tons per 1 brick). This pressure can guarantee the strongest brick possible.
- Accuracy. Presses of the ‘TITAN 80S’ series are equipped with very precise linear encoders, which brings the highest positioning accuracy.
- Excellent quality of finished products. Bricks made by these brick machines are very accurate as for their geometry and they are very durable. We guarantee that the working pressure on our presses will not be less than 250-260 kg / cm2 of the product.