Presses of the TITAN 80 L series are designed for producing lego-bricks and regular-shaped bricks in a wide range.
Based on TITAN 80 L hyperpresses, large modular production lines can be formed and can also be used to organize mini plants for the production of facing bricks, paving slabs and other materials.
Presses of the TITAN 80 L series are more complex than the TITAN 80 S series presses. Two pairs of punches are used to ensure the molding of complex shapes with different bevels, grooves and other elements.
Hyperpresses TITAN 80 L are relatively inexpensive, but their use significantly expands the range of products.
TITAN 80 L presses are equipped with energy-efficient plate pumps manufactured by the Japanese company Yuken and drive with a power of 13 KW.
We use components only from trusted suppliers!
- Hydraulics Huade (licensed Bosh-Rexroth)
- Pumps Yuken (Japan)
- Control system based on Schneider controller
- Electrical components Schneider
- Power Supplies Mean Well
- Linear motion sensors Senspro
- Pressure sensors Wika
- Weinview operator touch panel
Specifications TITAN 80L
Flexibility in Application
Advantages of TITAN 80 L presses
- Simplicity. The mechanical part of the TITAN L presses is relatively simple, which facilitates maintenance and adjustment.
- Reliability TITAN L series presses are designed with a large margin of safety. We use a robust frame of the jaw structure. Cases of the main cylinders are made by the most advanced and expensive technology from solid forgings, which guarantees no defects.
- Functionality. Presses of the TITAN L series are specialized and, as a result, optimal in their design. Presses are designed for the production of lego-brick and paving slabs with dimensions not exceeding 250 * 120 * 65 (up to 68 depending on the degree of compaction of the mixture).
- Security. TITAN L presses have a large number of software locks. The operator does not need to put his hands inside the working press zone due to the thoughtfulness of the press design and its full automation.
- Automation. Presses are controlled by the Schneider controller and provide a fully automatic mode of operation.
- Energy efficiency. Our presses are equipped with an energy efficient and quiet pump from Yuken.
- High performance. Modification of the TITAN 80 L press provides productivity at 480-500 bricks per hour. The speed of our new L series presses often exceeds the speed of previous presses at times, which makes it possible to obtain a huge productivity gain with relatively small investments.
- High pressing pressure. Brick press TITAN 80 L provides a large pressing pressure – about 82 tons per product (competitors provide about 10-20 tons per 1 product). This pressure is more than enough to produce a very strong brick.
- Accuracy. Presses of the TITAN L series are equipped with magnetizing sensors, which provide the highest positioning accuracy.
- Excellent quality of finished products. Bricks on this press are very accurate in their geometric dimensions and durable. We guarantee that the working pressure of pressing on our presses will not be less than 250-260 kg / cm2 of the product.