Minipress mobile brick machine is a fully autonomous unit that can be either trailer-based or platform-based and it can be easily transported to almost any place. The standard mobile brick machine uses a fuel-efficient diesel engine without any connection to the electric grid. On special request, we can assemble brick and tile making unit with an electric motor. Diesel-driven brick making machines can be used for producing bricks and tiles virtually at any place without relying on electric grid. Main brick machine has proven and relatively simple design combined with advanced computer control. Hydraulic drive is based on a reliable and energy-saving variable capacity axial piston pump. Hydraulic brick machine has an advanced closed-loop control system for the raw materials feeding height control and user-friendly touch screen graphic interface readily translated into several languages.
Mobile brick and tile making press 'MINIPRES 30S' can be used for the production of a wide variety of products:
- Concrete facing bricks
- Concrete wall bricks
- Compressed earth bricks
- Paving tiles
- Other products within 250x125x65 mm
High-pressure brick machines of ‘Minipress 30S’ series have advanced fully-automatic PLC-based control systems, energy-efficient variable displacement oil pumps, reliable hydraulic components, and linear position sensors. All of the above-mentioned features can guarantee the best reliability and position control accuracy
- Hengli hydraulic valves
- Variable displacement axial piston pumps (Taiwan)
- PLC control system with integrated touchscreen
- Schneider electric parts.
- Linear position sensors
- Mean Well power units
- Wika pressure sensors
- Weima diesels
- Pipe connections according to DIN 3865/DIN EN ISO 8434-4
- We use only standard hydraulic components according to ISO 4401
- Pressing force of the MINIPRESS 30S brick machine can be as high as 30 ton-force per one brick. This mobile brick press can be used not only for the compressed earth bricks production, but also for much less compressible materials like crushed stone and stone screenings mixture with sand.
- Great mobility for this unit can be used for its delivery next to local raw materials or to the construction sire which both drastically reduces tranportation costs.
- There is no need in getting building permits from the local goverment.
- Our mobile brick press has a relatively small weight and due to this it can be transported by air which reduces the responce time in case of natural disasters and makes it possible to use for building military barracks.
- Use of high-pressure during compaction process makes it possible to stack ‘green bricks’ directly in several layers.
- Use of automatic closed-loop control for the feeding height control wastly improves bricks uniformity and quality.
- It is possible to change the feeding height in one mold which in its turn makes it possible to produce bricks/tiles with different height by simple adjustment.
- Use of diesel engine with the direct connection to the hydraulic unit wastly increases the overall Effeciency Coefficient and reduces the fuel consupmtion on per brick count.
- Our machines can work in countries with a hot weather due to having effective cooling system.
- We use variable-displacement axial piston pumps wich makes it possible to reduce the drive power and oil heating.
Brick Machine ‘MINIPRESS 30S’ Video.